Topic: What are the RTR tokens

I have opened plenty of packs but all i ever got or seen was centaur or other equally mundane ones. then i pulled a vampire one for vraska's ultimate and wondering what else is there. I have heard of a wurm, dragon, etc. What are the rare ones and what are they worth?

Re: What are the RTR tokens

The one I have seen are 3/3 centaur, 1/1 bird, 6/6 dragon, 1/1 assassin, x/x ooze, 8/8 for the grove, 5/5 wurms, 1/1 human, 2/2 knight, ... That's all I can think of off the top of my head

jakehash wrote:

The one I have seen are 3/3 centaur, 1/1 bird, 6/6 dragon, 1/1 assassin, x/x ooze, 8/8 for the grove, 5/5 wurms, 1/1 human, 2/2 knight, ... That's all I can think of off the top of my head

Oh and 1/1 goblin, 4/4 rhino that's all of them

Last edited by jakehash (2012-10-16 03:57:46)

Rarity of tokens are based off of the rarity of cards that produce them.  The Wurm, Assassin and Dragon tokens are all produced by mythics and are, therefore, the most rare tokens in the set.  Funny enough, the 1/1 soldier token is rare since the card that makes it is rare.

The rare tokens are worth what someone is willing to pay for them.  They are probably ~$3 on scg but I have never been able to sell a token or emblem for any amount.

Also, I commend Jakehash on knowing most of the tokens off the top of his head, however he did forget the 4/4 rhino token and 1/1 Goblin token.

Last edited by scurveymobile (2012-10-16 04:00:21)

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101743434/Scorecards/Landscape.png