Topic: h: serenity, armada, troll, verdict, 4x terminus w: rtr shocks

Draft a lot and don't have use for these so a buck or 2 high on my side won't bother me (e.g. traded off Olivia for temple garden last week)- so not picky on what shocks, just want them rtr and will trade for foils as well.  Would consider zend fetches too I suppose.  Both are pretty low want, just putting together playsets.

On the off chance someone out there has the larger wants on my list, inventory opens up a lot if you see something you want (gurus/drain/etc).

Profile to match lists: http://deckbox.org/users/darcet

Last edited by darcet (2012-10-22 20:12:01)

Profile  |  Tradelist   |  Wishlist

Re: h: serenity, armada, troll, verdict, 4x terminus w: rtr shocks

could you do desecration demon, lotleth troll, and mizzium mortars for a temple garden?

shade36 wrote:

could you do desecration demon, lotleth troll, and mizzium mortars for a temple garden?

Hrm my small stuff gets out of date- demon is gone or I'd say yes, anything else bitty catch your eye?

Any chance a Tundra from your inventory would be available if some Force of Will was in the mix?

Arioch wrote:

Any chance a Tundra from your inventory would be available if some Force of Will was in the mix?

Hrm I guess larger is a relative term- sorry but no, I had meant it to mean the bigger stuff on my wants list...already have a few extra forces.