Topic: H: Sealed Heroscape, W: Wishlist

Aside from collecting MTG, I'm also a Heroscape collector.  I have a number of sealed Master Set 2 (Swarm of the Marro), a few of the Marvel starter set, and (if memory serves correctly) one of the D&D themed set (Underdark).  In addition, I have loads of spare figures from the first master set, plenty of dice packs, turn counters, and manuals.  I also have terrain tiles from at least six master sets and other expansions, and may be willing to part with some terrain pieces.

I value the Marvel set at $50, and the Master Set 2 at $80 (based on completed listings on Ebay), but am open to all reasonable offers.  If interested in other items let me know.

What am I looking for? Cards in my wishlist with values near $10 and up. Quantities are listed below so you can see if I'm looking for more than one of a card.

INTERNATIONAL TRADERS - I'm willing to consider international trades, however, since the cost of shipping the game boxes will be significantly higher than shipping a bubble mailer with cards, I'd expect to see additional value in the proposals. I can pull a shipping estimate if you are interested.  I require insurance to ship to Spain or Italy (an additional $15 or so).  For other countries, I recommend we negotiate a value that will include insurance.

4    Jace, Architect of Thought
4    Bonfire of the Damned
4    Geist of Saint Traft
1    Xathrid Gorgon
4    Entreat the Angels
4    Liliana of the Veil
3    Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
4    Snapcaster Mage
4    Angel of Serenity
2    Cavern of Souls
3    Thragtusk
1    Sublime Archangel
2    Falkenrath Aristocrat
2    Hallowed Fountain
4    Vraska the Unseen
1    Goblin Piledriver
3    Huntmaster of the Fells
4    Armada Wurm
4    Olivia Voldaren
4    Overgrown Tomb
4    Temple Garden
4    Sorin, Lord of Innistrad
4    Steam Vents
2    Blood Crypt
3    Woodland Cemetery
3    Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
2    Ajani, Caller of the Pride
3    Thundermaw Hellkite
2    Garruk Relentless
3    Liliana of the Dark Realms
4    Abrupt Decay
3    Gravecrawler
2    Restoration Angel
4    Isolated Chapel
2    Geralf's Messenger
4    Temporal Mastery
4    Griselbrand
4    Terminus
1    Sigarda, Host of Herons
3    Sulfur Falls
2    Hinterland Harbor
3    Rakdos's Return
3    Lotleth Troll
3    Avacyn, Angel of Hope
3    Vampire Nocturnus
2    Jace, Memory Adept

Last edited by HikingStick (2012-10-26 15:50:25)

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: H: Sealed Heroscape, W: Wishlist

Shameless bump...

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: H: Sealed Heroscape, W: Wishlist

Hey HickingStick, I think I've seen you a time or two over at the Heroscapers Forums. You might know me as KaemonAwa123.

Anyway... I've had some 'Scape that's collecting dust for a while, since I started playing Magic. If I can piggyback on this thread, I've got the following for trade:

Omnicron Repulsors x3
4th Massachusetts Line x1
Shades of Bleakwood x1
Einar Imperium x1
Minions of Utgar x2
Protectors of Ullar x1
Marro Dividers x1
SEALED Braves and Brawlers x2

I'm looking for my wishlist, any R/W or Artifact EDH staples and pretty much anything cool I can play casually, past or present.