Topic: Looking to do some trading.

Have a bunch of stuff, looking for some newer stuff. Feel free to lob a trade at me, perhaps we can work something out.

Re: Looking to do some trading.

Offer sent.

look at mine first!!  =P

Well, you've got quite a few things (EDH goodies) I'd like to trade for.

You should look through my stuff and shoot me a trade.

Profile | Tradelist | Wishlist
I'll sometimes trade things in my Inventory. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Trade sent

I am reading the trades as they come in and currently milling them over. You guys really want my Lion's Eye Diamonds...

Interested in your Zen fetches. Let me know if you see anything.

outofstep wrote:

I am reading the trades as they come in and currently milling them over. You guys really want my Lion's Eye Diamonds...

I can't hold onto them, personally.

I am interested in your Savannahs.  If you want to, please take a look at my inventory and lets start up a conversation.

outofstep wrote:

just changed the trade so it doesn't include the LED.

i have a mutavult and i am interested in 3 lotus petals and 4 elvish spirit guides. if you have any other legacy belcher stuff that you can throw in (rite of flame, simian spirit guide, tinder wall, etc) lmk!

I'm interested in 2x of your Vexing Devils if you find anything on my list. I'm also interested in 1x Misty Rainforest if you find more stuff, and am willing to trade up $40-$42 worth of my cards for it since I know I don't have a lot left

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

buckjunt wrote:

i have a mutavult and i am interested in 3 lotus petals and 4 elvish spirit guides. if you have any other legacy belcher stuff that you can throw in (rite of flame, simian spirit guide, tinder wall, etc) lmk!

Maybe you should take some time to update your deckbox list, considering you have no inventory, tradelist or wishlist established.

I sent you a message as well.