Topic: Creep and Conquer

So I just went to my LGS and they had the RTR Event Deck, Creep and Conquer for 12$ each, the list is right here, http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/a … rcana/1071 notably each contains a Thragtusk, Woodland Cemetary, and a Wolfir Silverheart. I asked the guy if he was sure the price was right, knowing that it was worth way more than that, and he said it was correct, is it that cheap at other people's LGS's or did I just luck out?

Re: Creep and Conquer

The Golgari Event Deck was MSRP for I think closer to $20 and have gone like hotcakes because everyone recognizes that there are more than $70 worth of cards in there.  To that end if you scored some for $12, you just made out like a bandit my friend.  I'd even recommend going back and getting more as the Thragtusk alone is worth more than the price you paid and you should be able to move them without any trouble.

TyWooOneTime wrote:

The Golgari Event Deck was MSRP for I think closer to $20 and have gone like hotcakes because everyone recognizes that there are more than $70 worth of cards in there.  To that end if you scored some for $12, you just made out like a bandit my friend.  I'd even recommend going back and getting more as the Thragtusk alone is worth more than the price you paid and you should be able to move them without any trouble.

Oh I cleared them out the instant they said they were 12$ smile

imsully2 wrote:

Oh I cleared them out the instant they said they were 12$

NICE!

Definitely a good deal.  I picked up a set of the event decks (one of each) for $36 at coolstuffinc.com.  The card value was absolutely worth it.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.