Topic: Updated tradelist...

A store in my city is having a closing down sale so got some new traders. Unfortunately I only made it there the second last day so most of the really really good stuff was already gone. Biggest cards I got was a glimpse of nature and a Kokusho. I also got a stack of zendikar full art lands...

Forest x23
Plains x4
Swamps x18
Islands x25
Mountains x87

Starcity is cutting their prices to 66 cents on them. I'll trade them valued at 50 cents to make things better.

If anyone is interested in anything I have, start a trade and hopefully we can work something out.

Looking for 4 vampire tokens from Innistrad and 3 wurm tokens from RTR

Last edited by Asuran (2012-12-02 23:26:47)

Re: Updated tradelist...

Wait don't I live in the same city as you? Which store closed?

I have 2x Temple Gardens, 1x Blood Crypt and 1x Overgrown Tomb I'd be willing to trade for some amount of your zendikar lands if you're interested.  Obviously I don't need 87 mountains, I'd only like 25 or so. Let me know, I also have a bunch of cool MtG stuff in my other thread I'd be willing to trade as well including dice, empty fat pack boxes, etc. etc.

http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5099

I love Zen lands, if you see anything of mine for them I'll trade for some

I'll take some mountains and forests!

LootPinata wrote:

Wait don't I live in the same city as you? Which store closed?

Raven warrior...formerly hairt T west closed today.

I'd love some FullArt lands if you can find something from my tradelist you want smile

If you still have some left feel free to look over what I have tosee if there is anything you want.