Topic: Odd Request... Anyone have any Decipher Star Wars CCG?

I played this game forever ago, and I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to trade some Star Wars CCG cards they aren't using anymore for some Magic cards?  Let me know, because I really want to play this game again.  I'll add value if you have preconstructed decks.  Start a chat here, or open a trade proposal if you have said cards and are willing to trade them. 

Thanks for your time!

Re: Odd Request... Anyone have any Decipher Star Wars CCG?

I have 14 cards to something called "Young Jedi" that I found in a box of cards I got. Not sure of those are the same thing, but happy to get rid of them if they're relevant.

http://images.funagain.com/back/huge/04505.jpg
The cards I'm after look like this.

I've got something like that but I think they're the Star Wars equivalent of a intro deck, probably not worth the cost of shipping?

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

teK wrote:

I've got something like that but I think they're the Star Wars equivalent of a intro deck, probably not worth the cost of shipping?

It might actually be something I'm interested in.  Do the backs of the cards have anything that says "intro deck" or anything like that?  If not, send me the names of some of the cards and maybe we can work something out.

I have a fairly large amount of them, including cards such as the Executioner, Boba Fett, Darth Vader, and all the Black TIEs and pilots. What do you value them at?

I have a HUGE collection of SWCCG. Stopped at Tatoine. Got all the big cards at least once. Make me a list and i could check it out for you. Only if your really interested cause this will be a big days of work. I value them alot and dont really looking to trade them but if we agree on a deal. Why not.

I have a few hundred I think, like 5 or 6  mtg deckboxes full. I will take a look at what they are.

drgolovacroxby wrote:
teK wrote:

It might actually be something I'm interested in.  Do the backs of the cards have anything that says "intro deck" or anything like that?  If not, send me the names of some of the cards and maybe we can work something out.

okay yeah, I think what I have is cards from that picture you posted (the Introductory 2player game) and some black bordered cards. Is there a price list/are there specific cards you're looking for?

edit: 244 cards, didn't count to split between black/white bordered
edit2: thought there were some $$ cards, but they're the beginner versions? ('Luke' and 'Vader' instead of Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, no abilities)

Last edited by teK (2012-12-24 05:21:09)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

teK wrote:
drgolovacroxby wrote:
teK wrote:

okay yeah, I think what I have is cards from that picture you posted (the Introductory 2player game) and some black bordered cards. Is there a price list/are there specific cards you're looking for?

edit: 244 cards, didn't count to split between black/white bordered
edit2: thought there were some $$ cards, but they're the beginner versions? ('Luke' and 'Vader' instead of Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, no abilities)

I know the beginner versions are not worth much money, but I'd be happy to trade for them.  Look at my inventory and see if there is anything you'd be willing to trade for them.  If not, let me know, and I can maybe offer you some stuff that's not listed here.  I have a real itch to play this game again, and I'll be happy to work with you on this.

ADally wrote:

I have a few hundred I think, like 5 or 6  mtg deckboxes full. I will take a look at what they are.

Please see if there is anything in my inventory that you'd like.  Also, I don't mind paying the shipping on these, so please keep that in mind.  I really would like to play this game again.

Decipher CCG... Wow, that's amazing!

I'm not certain if I still have my stuff, but I had a ton (almost the complete Light Side set for the entire run of the game). Let me check tonight and get back to you.

A friend of mine had the dark side equivalent. Let me know if you want his contact info.

Aw, man - I just sold my collection of 1500 cards on eBay a little while ago. 

But in case you haven't looked, you can get star wars cards for CHEAP on eBay (depending on the set, I suppose).

www.miniaturemarket.com still sells new boxes, too.

Good luck!

I have some of these from a friend he asked me to get rid of.

Start up a trade and we'll discuss.

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

Are you looking for high end stuff or just trash to play with? I have thousands of SWCCG:Decipher cards, from BB limited all the way up to Tatooine. Way too many to list, alot still in playable decks.  Not sure I want to move this stuff, but alot depends on what your looking for.

Grizzwie wrote:

Are you looking for high end stuff or just trash to play with? I have thousands of SWCCG:Decipher cards, from BB limited all the way up to Tatooine. Way too many to list, alot still in playable decks.  Not sure I want to move this stuff, but alot depends on what your looking for.

I'm interested right now in getting a small collection together.  I'm willing to trade for the good stuff, or even some bulk commons/uncommons - all depending on what you're willing to part with.  Let me know what you're willing to get rid of, and I'll be happy to take a look!

I have a complete set of everything and TONS of extra's above that, wish they werent back at my parents house.  If I can get them shipped to me I'll let you know what I have.

Right on!  I am definitely still interested in these.