Topic: trouble with conferming address

is anyone else having this trouble i can put my address in the type box but then when that pop up shows and says are you sure this is your address i try hitting ok and it doesnt do anything but then when i do it through my ipod it works fine ... anyone having this problem?

Re: trouble with conferming address

I too had a problem with that on my android, but on my pc it worked fine.

Edit: For me it was the standard droid browser (explorer?) and firefox with pc.

Last edited by Kralc (2013-01-08 20:29:03)

Please provide a bit more information, particularly which browser you were using when you had problems.

I use Chrome and it works fine.  You iPod is likely using Safari (or a variant of it).

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

HikingStick wrote:

Please provide a bit more information, particularly which browser you were using when you had problems.

I use Chrome and it works fine.  You iPod is likely using Safari (or a variant of it).

im using chrome on my ipod and firefox on my laptop and my laptop is the one that wont let me confirm

jakehash wrote:

im using chrome on my ipod

Good man! tongue Just tried on firefox on my PC and had the same issue, chrome works fine

Last edited by UnstableFlux (2013-01-08 20:29:08)

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

UnstableFlux wrote:
jakehash wrote:

im using chrome on my ipod

Good man! tongue Just tried on firefox on my PC and had the same issue, chrome works fine

so its a firefox issue

Might just be with older versions of firefox? I haven't updated mine in about a year, never use it

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

sort of on/off topic. Any reason why using deckbox on Iphone is horrible? it shouldnt be an issue since you stated that you use it on ipod.

Dakkon4444 wrote:

sort of on/off topic. Any reason why using deckbox on Iphone is horrible? it shouldnt be an issue since you stated that you use it on ipod.

im not having too many problems i just have to double click some stuff

everytime i go to do stuff it wont let me do anything but send email and read chats.... weird