Topic: Situation with trader Ichorclaw

So I;m sure many of you read or commnented about a posting regarding the trader ichorclaw. Has anyone receive compensation for their trades? I started one in Oct, he msged me back on Nov. 27 asking if i wanted paypal or  starcity giftcard. I asked for him to send the cards i sent him back. Still have not heard anything or receive anything.

Last edited by Asuran (2013-01-12 21:29:38)

Re: Situation with trader Ichorclaw

Asuran wrote:

So I;m sure many of you read or commnented about a posting regarding the trader ichorclaw. Has anyone receive compensation for their trades? I started one in Oct, he msged me back on Nov. 27 asking if i wanted paypal or  starcity giftcard. I asked for him to send the cards i sent him back. Still have not heard anything or receive anything.

nope i havent gotten anything back he claims to have sent me a gift cards for SCG but i have gotten nothing

jakehash wrote:
Asuran wrote:

nope i havent gotten anything back he claims to have sent me a gift cards for SCG but i have gotten nothing

Have you filed mail fraud? Is that still an option at this point?

Asuran wrote:
jakehash wrote:
Asuran wrote:

Have you filed mail fraud? Is that still an option at this point?

I did a while ago and I'm sure it still is an option I have just sorta givin up and moved on though

Same situation as jakehash. Never got compensated. Filed mail fraud claim. Don't expect much more to happen. Still bothers me greatly but nothing else I can do.

Here's a link to another topic about the scumbag trader Ichorclaw. Has some info about filing for mail fraud. It only takes a few minutes. Please do it. The more that do, the more likely for the postal service to look in to it (though probably still unlikley):

http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4820