Topic: H: NM Revised Tundra W: Trade down to Standard...

Yes, I'm not insane, but I have a Tundra I'm not using, and I'd be willing to trade it down for Standard.

I'm obviously not going to even trade it in value, or take a crap load of cheap rares, but if I get the right offer I'd be willing to do it.  As much as I love my Birds of Paradise, I'm not going to trade down a dual for them...just an FYI.

I'm looking to get 140-150ish in Standard value cards for it using TCG Low.

If it goes well, I have other duals I would consider as well in the future.

Last edited by cbwebber (2013-01-17 18:25:02)

Re: H: NM Revised Tundra W: Trade down to Standard...

Offer also sent.

Offer Sent

cbwebber wrote:

Yes, I'm not insane, but I have a Tundra I'm not using, and I'd be willing to trade it down for Standard.

I'm obviously not going to even trade it in value, or take a crap load of cheap rares, but if I get the right offer I'd be willing to do it.  As much as I love my Birds of Paradise, I'm not going to trade down a dual for them...just an FYI.

I'm looking to get 140-150ish in Standard value cards for it.

If it goes well, I have other duals I would consider as well in the future.

hey chuck, just some advice, but i wouldn't trade revised duals for standard. It's just hard to predict them going up and down. You have legacy stuff on your wishlist and should trade them for legacy like goyfs or other duals

Yeah, don't hate me, but I have a full set of duals, and a full set of goyfs.  This is just a spare that I had laying around.

But I hear you, I know it's not very stable, but going to try it out to see how it goes...

I proposed a deal for the Tundra. I'm also interested in a Tropical Island and honestly would like to work out something for it over the Tundra.

cbwebber wrote:

Yeah, don't hate me, but I have a full set of duals, and a full set of goyfs.  This is just a spare that I had laying around.

But I hear you, I know it's not very stable, but going to try it out to see how it goes...

Or you should sell it and buy the standard you need. Only standard i would trade for are snapcaster mages, liliana of the viel and shock lands

Asuran wrote:
cbwebber wrote:

Or you should sell it and buy the standard you need. Only standard i would trade for are snapcaster mages, liliana of the viel and shock lands

Abrupt Decay and Deathrite Shaman are probably also fairly safe bets for long-term value.  smile

proposed a trade, let me know which pieces you're looking for specifically

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Threw my trades in, but this thread is like a dieing cow in a pool of piranhas.  If you got time, I have a lot you 'want'.  Plus I traded you a mox, so hopefully that puts me on good grounds smile

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101743434/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Holy crap people, I went home early from work, took a nap and woke up to like 11 offers, going to start digging now...

if you don't like what you see, let me know. I can make all your wildest dreams come true.