Topic: [help]{ideas} please

http://deckbox.org/sets/293794?

This is my green deck and i need help lol

Re: [help]{ideas} please

What's your strategy with this one--massive numbers and overrun the enemy? I see massive ramp, but not the massive creatures that typically accompany it.  If not including the big, bad, baddies, I'd at least consider Giant Growth, Mutagenic Growth, and/or Titanic Growth.

And of course, what green deck is complete without Fog?

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Parallel Lives is a great card that should be at the heart of a token deck... You don't have that many token producing cards, so I don't think it'd help this deck too much...

Wild Beastmaster is good, but you definitely need some pump spells (Giant Growth or Overrun) to make it work.

Jagged-Scar Archers and your Elvish Archdruid are both really suited to a tribal elf deck...

I'd suggest pissing off your token, wolf and human cards and focus on more elf cards...

acefreemok wrote:

I'd suggest pissing off your token, wolf and human cards and focus on more elf cards...

^This!

Get rid of: Elder of Laurels, Somberwald Sage, Wild Beastmaster, Howling Wolf, Kessig Cagebreakers, Doubling Chant, Parallel Lives, and Feed the Pack.

Also, 13 lands is pretty damn ballsy, even for an elf deck.  Get that up to at least 20. 

Add: 7 lands, the fourth Elvish Archdruid, 4x Green Sun's Zenith, Ezuri's Archers, Beastmaster Ascension, Oran-Rief the Vastwood, Essence Warden, Viridian Emissary, Imperious Perfect, Joraga Warcaller, and one Craterhoof Behemoth as a great game ender.