Topic: Gatecrash

Gatecrash is in Gatherer now.

Hopefully we'll see it on Deckbox soon.  Thanks!

Re: Gatecrash

+1 Any news on when this will be available?

It's all loaded.  Thanks!

Gatecrash is not listed as a standard set, and it is listed as an unknown edition when you hover over the symbol. When will this get fixed do you think?

Last edited by frankenskid (2013-01-27 15:49:26)

As far as it not being listed as Standard, that is correct since it technically isn't Standard legal until next Friday.

But when legal it will be in standard, so the ground work should already be done. I am pretty new here, so if they have it setup so that it will automatically switch over to being standard identified when it becomes legal or someone will do it then so be it, but I would prefer to see it already included.

Pretty sure I saw elsewhere in the forums here that it will be flagged on Friday, so everything should be good.

I have been looking at the set's for m13 and I am wondering why they all say they are not standard because as far as I know m13 is in standard so why is it not saying standard?

It's possible there's been a bug since the update to include Gatecrash in standard.  I would imagine if something awry, Sebi will be on top of it shortly.

Having just checked, it does appear to be a hiccup in the filters.