Topic: Feature Requests - Currencies, Items / page, Mailbox, Deck rating/repu

Hello,

I've got some feature requests that would help make this website more and more usable.

My current feedback.

• The card database works at a tremendous speed. Love it!

• Very modern look to everything. Easy to learn!

• Knowing what others need and have is being told atomically, Wonderfull

What I deeply miss:

• Different currencies, This is a website that works all over the world. The thing is, not the entire world works with dollars as a currency. The Euro '€' for example is large to. Makes this website more applicable for users outside America.

• Items / page should be adjustable, I like to have loads of things on 1 page so I can keep scrolling and don't have to click that often

• A mailbox, This way I can see the messages I've send and received. Super useful. Something with notifications as an add-on.

• Deck rating and reputation. As Deckbox is a very useful website and fun to use. It misses allot of components for a good 'Deck Reviewer' website, Some people use it for inventory and trading. But some (like me) use it for that and in addition like to see other people's deck, command / rate, give feedback / suggestions. Grow a reputation for each good feedback given (or negative).
    This should be supported by a webpage for decks only, featured decks (earn a buck for your maintenance costs).
    Top decks, most viewed, most commented. Everything that would make the deck viewing more appealing.

Thank you for reading. If required I could explain everything in ultra detail.
Bram Bertels