Topic: W: Foils / Bulk Rares! H: Most Shocks / Standard / Modern Staples

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sdj … rC_WE/edit

Above link is a list to the foil needs I need at this time.

I may also need foils for the cube which are not listed there, but they are of lower priority.  Just start a discussion with me if you think you may have foils I want.

I'm not going to trade my big time Legacy staples (duals/FoW/etc.) unless it's a pretty sweet, hard to find foil.  However, if you have one of those sweet foils, I will be willing to discuss the big time Legacy cards.

Thanks!

I am also ALWAYS looking for bulk rares at 10cents a pop (send me 1400 Search the Cities for an Underground Sea if you want!).  I'm starting to run low on them again, so decided to put that out there.

Re: W: Foils / Bulk Rares! H: Most Shocks / Standard / Modern Staples

to the top!

to the top again!

someone might actually get a dual for bulk rares.  I am not kidding.

I still need more while they figure it out.

Are you attending the SCG in Denver this weekend?  I've got about 400+ bulk rares to ditch, but shipping that kinda cuts into the purpose.

Is there an IQ or something?  Because SCG is in Edison this weekend, which is no where near Denver... lol.

Actinide wrote:

Is there an IQ or something?  Because SCG is in Edison this weekend, which is no where near Denver... lol.

Yea, IQ.

I honestly wasn't planning on it. sad  Maybe save them and we can meet up at some other event we were both going to?

Actinide wrote:

I honestly wasn't planning on it. sad  Maybe save them and we can meet up at some other event we were both going to?

Yea, I'm not planning on offloading them anywhere else.  What's the best way to ship 400 cards, and what would that cost?

I do have some foil EDH stuff, lemme know if there is anything you are wanting smile

Okay, based on the weight found at:

https://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/ … zards/0407

400 cards is about 26 ounces, which would cost $5.80 to ship based on the weight.

I honestly have no clue if this is the best approach, since 400 is too little for one of the small flat rates to be worth it, maybe.

For bulk the "ship whatever fits" boxes from USPS make a lot of sense.

Folkvar wrote:

For bulk the "ship whatever fits" boxes from USPS make a lot of sense.

Yeah, those are the flat rates.  I'm not sure if a small flat rate costs more or less to ship than just 400 bulk cards. 

I know the biggest flat rates are $15 to ship.

I have a Foil Pithing Needle

I know its not on the list but I can trade you a foil Aurelia's Fury.  Let me know if you're interested.

I have a foil Omniscience. If you want to let me know what you value it at, I'll look for something(s) in your trade list and we can work something out.

@Nolberg - Foil Pithing Needle probably isn't worth a trade on it's own, due to the low value. sad

@Jonathanm517 - maybe? depends on price.

@outofstep - $15 is what I picked up the last 3 at.

Doubt you're interested but I've got a MM Foil Dark Ritual, but as far as things you do want I have foils of Grafdiggers and x2 pithing needle (RTR)

imsully2 wrote:

Doubt you're interested but I've got a MM Foil Dark Ritual, but as far as things you do want I have foils of Grafdiggers and x2 pithing needle (RTR)

I may be interested in the Dark Rit, depending on price.  And yeah, I'd trade for Grafdiggers / Pithings.  Start a trade!

Actinide wrote:

OK, sounds fair. I'll start taking a look at your trade stuff, but I'm not going to start anything until late next week. I have to be out of town for work Mon-Thurs, so the last thing I want to do is finalize a trade and I can't send anything out until Friday.

outofstep wrote:
Actinide wrote:

OK, sounds fair. I'll start taking a look at your trade stuff, but I'm not going to start anything until late next week. I have to be out of town for work Mon-Thurs, so the last thing I want to do is finalize a trade and I can't send anything out until Friday.

Feel free to start a trade, we can finalize a trade and agree to a later shipping date too.  I really don't mind.

I have a foil Intuition and Repeal.

iLands wrote:

I have a foil Intuition and Repeal.

Sure, start up a trade.

Bump - also added 5 foil Spellskites for trade and more duals.