Topic: Search bug

If you search on rules text for "exile", Oblivion Ring does not get returned as expected. Try it.

Re: Search bug

I figured out why... the rules text in your database doesn't match the text on the card. It says this instead:

When Oblivion Ring comes into play, remove another target nonland permanent from the game.
When Oblivion Ring leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control.

Re: Search bug

Gillissie wrote:

I figured out why... the rules text in your database doesn't match the text on the card. It says this instead:

When Oblivion Ring comes into play, remove another target nonland permanent from the game.
When Oblivion Ring leaves play, return the removed card to play under its owner's control.

Thanks for the post.  Someone else pointed out a different wording difference in another thread.  Sebi and company are aware of the issue.

The rules text in the current database came from an initial load some time back.  Sebi was not aware that the rules text could change.  I believe he is working on a way to re-import the most recent rules text.

I'm not sure if that will happen in the forthcoming release.  I'll let Sebi or Laura chime in as to when this should be addressed.

Thanks, again, for posting.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.