Topic: Foil thundermaw

So I have a foil thundermaw, not sure how much it's worth. Possibly up for trade for the right deal. Hit me up with offers if interested.

Re: Foil thundermaw

Is it in good shape and going to be shipped on time, unlike what's in your bad trading thread?  http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=36930

Is it in good shape and going to be shipped on time, unlike what's in your bad trading thread?

Oh, SNAP! yikes

we need a scarlet letter for this guy i guess.....

he does NOT have one listed in his inventory. He is running BS.

I just got it. Haven't put it into inventory/trade list yet. And if you're so worried about me scamming, ask me to send first. I have no problems with it within reason. Don't be so quick to judge when you've only heard one side of the story.

not judging or accusing. BUT I do not post on here UNTIL I have what I am posting about IN my inventory/tradelist

please list it as foil if it is. makes it easier for us who might be willing to make a trade with you if we know what we are looking at/for

Last edited by mrturk1001 (2013-02-13 21:21:02)

My mistake for doing that. It is listed now and properly marked as foil.

thank you

Since you don't seem to want to respond to messages, can you tell me when I might receive my chromatic lantern?

billbollow wrote:

Since you don't seem to want to respond to messages, can you tell me when I might receive my chromatic lantern?

6 to 8 weeks depending on surprise business trips and post office failures

Looking at his trade history, I'm confused as to why the person who opened the bad trader report and another person didn't leave any feedback for the trade. The only thing I can come up with is that ieatburritos cancelled the trade, which seems ridiculous to me. Shouldn't the ability to cancel a trade be removed once addresses are exchanged, at least without confirmation from both parties?

anubomb wrote:

Looking at his trade history, I'm confused as to why the person who opened the bad trader report and another person didn't leave any feedback for the trade. The only thing I can come up with is that ieatburritos cancelled the trade, which seems ridiculous to me. Shouldn't the ability to cancel a trade be removed once addresses are exchanged, at least without confirmation from both parties?

We are waiting on approval to leave negative feedback.