Topic: Selling collection

Hey all, I found myself in a spot of monetary trouble, so I'm trying to sell most of my MTG collection. You can see the cards in my tradelist here: http://deckbox.org/sets/90017?o=d&s=j. There are a decent number of eternal-format and EDH staples. The average value of a card in the list is around $7 USD (using TCGPlayer average), and the total "card-store"/"behind the counter" worth of the collection is around $1650 USD. Photos of all cards can be provided upon request.

I'm not interested in trade offers. I would really *prefer* to sell large parts (or all) of this at once, as opposed to splitting things up into singles, but I will entertain all serious offers.

Preferred payment method: Paypal.
Shipping details: I will pay for shipping inside the Continental US, including delivery confirmation and tracking. International shipping and / or more expensive shipping options are negotiable.

Re: Selling collection

Are you giving a significant discount if it is all bought at once?

Actinide wrote:

Are you giving a significant discount if it is all bought at once?

Yes.

Okay, what's your price on the entire thing?

I'll negotiate from $1100. For context, the TCGPlayer low is upwards of $1250 (absent shipping).

If you are willing to sell a few singles out of there, I'd love to grab a few. But I'll wait to see if Actinide is going to purchase first

I'm not - $150 off $1250 isn't worth it for me.

Thanks anyways.

Actinide wrote:

I'm not - $150 off $1250 isn't worth it for me.

Thanks anyways.

What would be worth it for you? I'm fine going lower than the price I listed above.

Same as locohobo, if you don't sell the whole collection, there are a few things i'm interested in buying