Topic: new user with trades, hopefully.

Ok so I think I have attempted to join the group I don't know how long it takes to be approved. I have Huntmasters for trade that I'm looking to come off of before rotation for Legacy stapes while they are hot. I would also be interested in Modern staples as well. I'm trying to update my Inventory too so any questions just let me know! Thanks!

Re: new user with trades, hopefully.

You should put down more than Force on your Wishlist and more than Huntmaster on your tradelist.

Yeah, you might be able to trade all 4 for 1 force of will, 3 if you're lucky

Here is my Profile, Tradelist, and Wishlist

http://pwp.wizards.com/2300486981/Scorecards/Landscape.png

yeah,   everyone else also knows they are soon to rotate and Fow's are high value eternal.  not going to get those easy

if you are really wanting to make this happen, you're best bet is either sell them off, you can probably get $25-$30 each then you can buy some played FoWs at like $60.

Here is my Profile, Tradelist, and Wishlist

http://pwp.wizards.com/2300486981/Scorecards/Landscape.png

thats actually a pretty good suggestion.   also you might try to trade into your LGS right now. . you might get 24  store credit (roughly) and might be able to pick up some up

mbknight wrote:

yeah,   everyone else also knows they are soon to rotate and Fow's are high value eternal.  not going to get those easy

Seems like you have no problem trading standard for eternal.

cornely06 wrote:
mbknight wrote:

No one has a problem trading standard for eternal.

Everyone has a problem trading eternal for standard.

This is just another guy looking for value.

I would gladly take less than what they are listed for on tcg's mid prices. I think they are 30 now. I would consider 20-25. Was going to try to trade since I thought it would be easier than trying to ebay. Plus I was wanting more than buylist for them but I guess I will take what I can get.

chaddy check your trades ^^

iamsolipsism wrote:
cornely06 wrote:
mbknight wrote:

No one has a problem trading standard for eternal.

Everyone has a problem trading eternal for standard.

This is just another guy looking for value.

"no problem" as in it's not difficult to find people who want to trade older staples for standard/modern.

Last edited by cornely06 (2013-03-11 03:19:20)

Alright well I have added more of my inventory in. Hopefully I'll have it 100% in a few days if there is any interest.

even better if you add it to your tradelist so ppl know its available for trade.

Oops. Thanks for the heads up!