Topic: W: EDH artifacts (plate, swords, etc) H: Standard,Kozilek, lands, etc

Just looking to go from a more standard focus to a more edh focused deck base.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-03-11 18:41:55)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: W: EDH artifacts (plate, swords, etc) H: Standard,Kozilek, lands, etc

Looking for anything that EDH pros might suggest, I don't have much, I don't even know what to put on my wishlist. Looking for suggestions as well as trades, thanks guys.

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Lightning Greaves, Swiftfoot Boots, Mana Vault, Mana Crypt, Chromatic Lantern, Sol Ring, Sensei's Diving Top, Crucible of Worlds (If you run 2+ fetch lands/strip mine/wasteland/other land destruction lands), Oblivion Stone, Mindslaver. Then maybe also Darksteel Ignot and Solemn Simulacrum.

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

That is a great start! Thanks so much for taking the time to type it out for me, I only started playing last august and don't really have a knowledge of much outside of standard but some guys at my LGS have really got me interested in EDH so I figure if I am gonna do it I might as well do it right.

No problem! They're all relatively in-expensive ($12 & under) right now except for Crucible of Worlds and Mana Crypt. You might also want to check out this StarCity Games EDH Staples article

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Didn't know things like that were out there, thanks a bunch and will do.