Topic: Magic the Gathering Novels

I'm looking to pick up some of the novels that coincide with the magic the gathering blocks. If anyone has these I'm willing to trade some cards and some cash through paypal to help with shipping. Start up a trade with me and let me know which ones you have and what your price is and we'll see if we can work something out.

Re: Magic the Gathering Novels

I have several of the paperbacks in good condition.

Are you worried about the state of the covers?

WordOfCommander wrote:

I have several of the paperbacks in good condition.

Are you worried about the state of the covers?

Condition doesn't matter too much as long as half of it isn't missing or extremely dog-eared.

Start a trade with the titles and we'll see what we can work out.

Some are in storage. I'll have a complete list tomorrow.

Are there any you want to avoid, that you already have?

Whispering Woods is the only one that I currently have so any others are ok.

I'd have to check next time I go home, but I used to have Nemesis, Prophecy, Invasion, Planeshift, Apocalypse, and The Dark.

crd319 wrote:

I'd have to check next time I go home, but I used to have Nemesis, Prophecy, Invasion, Planeshift, Apocalypse, and The Dark.

Definitely would be interested.

i have several blocks as well, odyssey (3 books), kamigawa (3), lorwyn four books, arena, ravnica block (3), onslaught block (3), the gathering dark, invasion block (3), mercadian masques block (3),  mirrodin block (3),   a few more.   willing to trade but want to do it as sets (no point in breaking up a trilogy).

can list each title and condition but i keep my books in good condition and there wont be any heavey dog ears or destroyed covers.  to give you an idea you might see creeses on the spine but that would be the worst of any damage and even those fairly light.  pics can be made later

Last edited by mbknight (2013-03-18 02:32:35)