Topic: W: Sword of Light and Shadow/ Fire and Ice H: Tradelist--Closed

I know how tough it is to grab these, I am putting up some of my prized filter lands, I have two verdent catacombs as well but they are not in the trade list, if you want my fetches throw up a trade and we can see what we can do. Also I have a couple of the newer swords and other EDH staples that may be good for someone.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-03-19 18:46:37)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: W: Sword of Light and Shadow/ Fire and Ice H: Tradelist--Closed

So far I have had one person trying to get me to trade down for the fetch. I know I don't have a lot from older sets but is there anything I can do that would be an attractive trade for one of those swords?

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

I sent you a deckbox proposal

Sir you are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you. Trade proposed.

Willing to trade for more if anyone is interested.

Is your inventory off limits?

Honestly it depends on what is being asked for, if you are looking at something in particular just ask, worse that can happen is no trade, I'm not gonna get insulted. Thanks for your interest.

Interested in a SP- Sword of Fire and Ice ?

Depends on the specific wear, throw up a trade and we can talk out.

Started a trade.

Well unrelated to the swords and fetches, I'm interested in that sweet Twilight Mire or Olivia, wanna look at my stuff and see if we can work out something for either? I'm willing to trade extra for that Mire.

I'll check it out when i get home, thanks for your time

Alright loco, trade up, we can chat there.

Thank you everyone that has sent a trade so far and working with me so much, makes magic trading fun and easy.

The fetches are gone, and most of my swords have a completed trade, just waiting on one. Thank you all for your time and patience