Topic: Trader Filter

Would it be possible to filter out "local" people when looking for a specific card in tradelists. For example, I was looking for someone who possess a "Leyline of Anticipation", but when going through each person I find a ton of local only traders that I have to ignore and go in/out of tons of different pages. It takes a ton of time and most of the time I can't find any good matches.

If that is not possible then maybe a "Best Fit Traders" in which you look for a specific card on your wishlist and the person with the most cards on your trade list pops up. If this was an option then it would be more likely that a trade could happen.

Just some small things that could speed up and increase trade rates for me and hopefully others.

Re: Trader Filter

There is a change in the works to entirely redo the trade interface to allow for exactly this type of filtering (plus more).  It will hopefully be released in the near future, as soon as the team can wrap it up.

Fantastic, that makes me really excited. Thank you

In a somewhat similar vein, I would love to be able to filter out traders based on last login.  If someone hasn't been on since July of 2012, their tradelist is irrelevant to me finding cards I want.