Topic: Completed trade not decreasing cards in wishlist

It happened a few trades ago in December and again just now.

Re: Completed trade not decreasing cards in wishlist

Agreed.  I've noticed this, too.  It seems to be (as best I can tell), when the details each party has do not match up 100% (e.g., I list I want a NM and the one I receive is a M,  I listed a specific version and the one I received has no version information).

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Yep, he had an edition specified and my wishlist is generic. Any way to turn that feature off?

I've also noticed something related:

Lets say I have 10 demonic tutors. I've specified that 5 of them are Revised, one is unlimited, and 4 are unspecified.

Lets say that I put any one of those tutors -- say the unlimited one -- into a trade.

Now lets say that I add any one NEW tutor... OR I edit any of the information in ANY of the tutors (for example, I specify that one of those 4 unspecified ones are in played condition).

Now, the tutor that I have in my trade (The unlimited one) becomes "unlinked" from my trade. In that trade, it now shows that I have an unlimited tutor in the trade, but it shows up Red, as if I don't have it. Now, if I click "Send", and let deckbox take the cards out of my inventory automatically -- it will NOT remove ANY demonic tutor.

What seems to be happening is by adding or editing any detail of any card, that hte deckbox database deletes ALL instances of that card, and replaces all of those instances with NEW instances. Thus the inventory is correctly updated, but any trades using the old instances of those cards are now broken... and the remove-from-inventory feature stops working.

rfioren wrote:

What seems to be happening is by adding or editing any detail of any card, that hte deckbox database deletes ALL instances of that card, and replaces all of those instances with NEW instances. Thus the inventory is correctly updated, but any trades using the old instances of those cards are now broken... and the remove-from-inventory feature stops working.

It indeed seems that way.  It also has an annoying side effect in that if I have many versions of a certain cards in my inventory (say things like Naturalize which is reprinted many times, or if I give very detailed grading), updating or adding one of such card would updated the "Added at" timestamp for all versions, and making the "sort by update time" feature less useful.

minghua wrote:
rfioren wrote:

It indeed seems that way.  It also has an annoying side effect in that if I have many versions of a certain cards in my inventory (say things like Naturalize which is reprinted many times, or if I give very detailed grading), updating or adding one of such card would updated the "Added at" timestamp for all versions, and making the "sort by update time" feature less useful.

yes, I noticed that as well. Thanks for reminding me/adding it. The timestamp is further evidence of what's going on in the database. Hopefully there's a way to fix this.

Hi - I just wanted to see if this bug was still on anyone's radar, and if there's a possible solution in the works? Thanks!