Topic: Easier page skipping.

I think it would be beneficial to have an easier way to get to page 23 of your inventory than hitting the "next page" button 22 times. Maybe get a setup like:

1 2 3 4 5 Next Last (when on first page)

First Previous 19 18 20 21 23 Next Last (when on page 20)

I just find the current format a bit tedious. Just a thought.

Re: Easier page skipping.

I agree that it would be nice. There is no way i would be able to mark all the cards that i would be willing to trade otherwise (174 pages and counting).

I agree totally with these suggestions! I am now adding the details to my collection, which is currently at 353 pages. It is very frustrating to hit the next button 30 times just to get to page 31. Please help make this better somehow! Thanks.

ballth wrote:

I agree totally with these suggestions! I am now adding the details to my collection, which is currently at 353 pages. It is very frustrating to hit the next button 30 times just to get to page 31. Please help make this better somehow! Thanks.

Even if it is like what search engines have at the bottom of the page. You could also do it in blocks of 25. That way if you are working on your collecion and you have to stop at page 24, you could jump to page 26 then go back 2 pages.

An example would be like:
Pages 1-25, Pages 26-50, and so on.

Possibly also an option to select the set when viewing.

...or just type in the page number you want?

You can go to the page you want by changing the URL : http://deckbox.org/sets/325866?p=3

But it would be nice to have the option in the page.

Last edited by ToraTora (2013-03-23 17:37:31)