Topic: Feature Request

One thing I've come across lately is that with the Magic cards, there isn't a set option for the "setless" promo reprints. I'm mainly meaning the promo ones marked with the shooting star such as those Walmart & Target have available with packages of older boosters.

Another thing would be to make some of the packaged decks available for direct import into the owned list. The Duel Decks, Intro Decks, and other ones are kind of a pain to go through and add each of them to the list

Last edited by SotF (2013-03-21 20:43:11)

Re: Feature Request

I agree with this.  Also missing is the Duels of the Planeswalkers (stylized M in a circle) logo from 2010.  I have had just a few of each so far in my first 12000 cards entered.

Another thing that would be nice is a format filter so that it's possible to glance through the collection of what I have with what can be used in the format. Especially ones like standard

SotF wrote:

Another thing that would be nice is a format filter so that it's possible to glance through the collection of what I have with what can be used in the format. Especially ones like standard

There is a format filter.  Rather than re-list them all here, feel free to visit  this link to another reply I made that lists filter options.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.