Topic: There and Black agian...casual (sugestions)

The concept of this deck is to retrieve creatures from the graveyard and put them back into play. I am looking for cards that could speed that process up. I am also looking for a strong replacement for Demigod of Revenge. I am not sure if there are any other creatures out there that would work more efficently, but I am open to sugestions. Thanks for the help:D

http://deckbox.org/sets/307478

Last edited by mattmcc (2013-03-26 00:57:05)

Re: There and Black agian...casual (sugestions)

I would suggest Balthor the Defiled if you're looking for something to replace the Demigod.  You should also consider Entomb instead of (or in tandem with) Buried Alive.  Buried puts more into the graveyard, but Entomb does it infinitely quicker.  Also, Carrion Feeder works really well with Living Death...just sacrifice all your creatures to the Feeder, then cast Living Death for a one-sided Wrath of God.  Also, one card that I just discovered for a similar deck that I'm running is It That Betrays.  As far as I could tell, it was the only big Eldrazi card that would actually stay in the graveyard, which made it perfect for the game, and stealing your opponent's permanents is always worthwhile.

i thought entoumb was restricted at one point in vintage/legacy?

I remember that too, so I looked it up.  It was restricted in Vintage and banned in Legacy in 2003, and also in Extended a few months later (by that point it was out of Standard anyway).  The Vintage restriction was lifted in 2009, and the Legacy banning was lifted a few months after.

wow i guess i need to pay closer attention to those lists lol. thanks agian!