Topic: H: Damaged Savannah, STD and EDH cards. W: Scars lands, RTR, Shocks.

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've made a trade thread. I'm looking to complete my playsets of scars lands as well as pick up some other lesser RTR wants. I have plenty of standard and casual stuff available. Please take a look and let me know if you're interested.

I also have a damaged Savannah that I picked up in a trade. It's obviously not tournament playable, but could find a nice home in a cube or casual deck for a very reduced price. Let me know if you're interested. It's in pretty good condition, besides the damage. http://imgur.com/a/alk9U

My profile:
http://deckbox.org/users/thewrathoffluffy

Thanks!

Re: H: Damaged Savannah, STD and EDH cards. W: Scars lands, RTR, Shocks.

How reduced are we talking about?

Make me an offer. I honestly don't know what this should be valued at. I see some "damaged" ones on tcg listed between 50-60. I'd be willing to go less than that. Make me an offer or start up a trade.

Damaged usually means still sleeve playable, although really beat up.  The one distinction here is that this wouldn't be tournament legal due to the damage (since you can probably tell it's missing a corner (or some density)) from a sleeve.

Just my two cents, I honestly have no idea how to price it.  Real shame too because it looks like it's in good condition outside of the missing corner.

Last edited by Actinide (2013-04-02 20:58:33)

Yeah, I'd akin this one to destroyed.

That's a very fair assessment. It is a shame that it's damaged, I agree. I guess I'll open it up to offers. I think the uses I stated above are still relevant, especially since the rest of the card still looks great.

Oh totally, I'm not trying to badmouth your card or anything, please don't interpret it that way.

Looks like a hamster got hungry >_>

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Or it was the wrathoffluffy.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If you are willing to go as low as ~$25-30 trade. I would be interested

Ya I still want the card, I asked the people in my EDH playgroup if it would be allowed and they all have no problem with it.

Aww man that looks destroyed, though if its not picked up I could part with some stuff from inventory for it