Scrubland x1
MM Bob x1
MM Flickerwisp Foil
MM Engineered Explosives Foil

Highest Priority Wants:
Arid Mesa x3
Underground Sea x1
Tarmagoyf x4

Check out the rest of my trade/wishlist!

Last edited by buughost (2013-06-18 17:13:20)

Re: W: Wishlist H: Tradelist

I got that savanna with a bite taken out of it if you want that? obviously looking to turn it into shocks since its valued at $45

if not then have a free bump

If it's a literal bite, I'll have to pass, I need something tournament playable

Probably a long shot, but I have a Badlands I wouldn't mind turning into a Bayou if you see anything in my list to make that work.

I have three karns and two wurmcoils for trade. Are your scalding tarns for trade at all?

bump

updated with new acquisitions

bump!

Hi, Interested in Helm of Obedience mostly, Don't currently have any of the wants you posted but I do have many other things. Is the helm in good condition?

Also looking for a Tetsuo Umezawa

This post is almost 2 months old...

buughost wrote:

This post is almost 2 months old...

LOL!!!! I thought it was your recent one tongue

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

You might want to update it then.  You don't seem to have a Bayou anymore and you have a Bob both on your wishlist and tradelist.  I have a Bob if you are willing to trade your Scrubland for it (and more, obviously).  I need to finish updating my tradelist but I'll have it up to date by tonight.

Deathtopia wrote:

You might want to update it then.  You don't seem to have a Bayou anymore and you have a Bob both on your wishlist and tradelist.  I have a Bob if you are willing to trade your Scrubland for it (and more, obviously).  I need to finish updating my tradelist but I'll have it up to date by tonight.

I think his point was he has a new thread that is up-to-date, and Brendle dug up an old and outdated post

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

UnstableFlux wrote:
Deathtopia wrote:

I think his point was he has a new thread that is up-to-date, and Brendle dug up an old and outdated post

that is correct, but I updated the info in this post since it's now at the top.....

Last edited by buughost (2013-06-18 17:13:46)