Topic: Looking for other options

Why a thread like this isn't already a thing is beyond me.

I'm looking for a card to replace Show and Tell in a super friendly RWU commander deck, any suggestions?
Anyone else looking for other options to any card feel free to hijack this thread.

Re: Looking for other options

Copper Gnomes and Braids, Conjurer Adept are the ones that would work best for you.  Braids could be even more interesting if you can get Teferi's Veil on her...she'll phase out when she attacks, meaning your opponent won't benefit, and she phases back in before your upkeep.  Worst case scenario is that she gets killed, but there's plenty of ways to prevent her untimely demise tongue

If i was looking for something to just help myself I'd use Quicksilver amulet, that's my usual replacement for show and tell, but i'm trying to make this deck super friendly. Show and tell definitely plays into that and so does Braids, conjurer adept who already had a spot in the tentative deck list. Honestly my biggest issue with the deck thus far is not having Green to work with, there are just so many great friendly group hug cards in green that cards less effective than Braids and Show and tell get overlooked in the other colors.

I'm a fan of pairing Braids, Conjurer Adept with Paradox Haze in EDH.  Then you're deterring the others from attacking you by giving them a way to drop their stuff for free while the Haze gives you two upkeeps, letting you build your advantage.

My only warning would be that you NEED to consistently place bigger, more powerful stuff than your opponents as Braids can easily backfire on you if they end up dropping Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger or something else like that which will totally screw you over for free.

Beyond that, what other color(s) are you running in said EDH deck?  As there are options for getting things out faster depending on your pairings.

I'm running a Red/White/Blue Zedruu the Greathearted group hug deck.
Honestly this is meant to be a silly deck to accelerate the game and push the other players into ridiculous board states. Win conditions never seem to be a big worry for group hug decks. In fact i think the only one i've ever seen was a Haze Frog+Crystal Shard+Elixir of Immortality combo since your opponent would eventually mill himself off the sheer card draw.