Topic: Looking to empty my trade binder.

So I'm looking to bulk trade most of my less expensive rares for full art lands or more expensive cards. I'm willing to trade double value for cards less than $2 (i.e. $2 worth of my inexpensive rares for $1 of your lands/ other stuff) If you're interested start a trade and message me! smile

Re: Looking to empty my trade binder.

Started discussion.

After we finish our current trades we can discuss some trades, if you see anything.

Interested in Jace, AoT, Trostrani, and Entreat the Angels.  Let me know if we can work something out.

Looking for that Venser, and a couple other things, I'll try to keep it smaller

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

AmarusCameron wrote:

I have quite a few of your wishlist, if you'd want to trade for Sphinx's Revlation and/or Trostrani.

Trostani sure, but I don't think I will ever trade my sphinx's

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

AmarusCameron wrote:

Awesome, Just send me a trade with everything you want!

Mosh00Rider wrote:

After we finish our current trades we can discuss some trades, if you see anything.

Awesome, Just start a trade with everything you want whenever!

Pharva wrote:

Interested in Jace, AoT, Trostrani, and Entreat the Angels.  Let me know if we can work something out.

sent a trade!

I have a couple bulk rares from your list I'm interested in. I'll start a trade, and you can take a look in my inventory for stuff that's higher in value.