Topic: [Closed]

Trading for the Revelation, as well as other cards on my list, but the Vesuva and Gimmervoid are only for either Revelation/lands/swords/ or planeswalkers

List is always up for trade as well.

EDIT*- Thanks for all the trades!

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-04-23 13:47:31)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: [Closed]

bump

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Throw up a trade and we can hash something out.

bump, still looking for sphinx's

Would you be willing to trade out of inventory for the Revelations?

Not eldrazi, if that is what you are looking at =P

couple things:
-do you still have any wurmcoil for trade?
-are you willing to trade out of your inventory for stuff that is not eldrazi?  (flooded grove, vindicate, top, fetid heath, maybe some other stuff)
-are you able to wait until after saturday to discuss?

I have one wurmcoil for trade though two people are looking at trades including it right now so I am being very judicious as to where it goes.

I am willing to trade out of inventory for stuff, vindicate is not on that list nor are my tops, but the filter lands can be schmoozed off if I think it's worth it, and depending on which one.

I am always willing to discuss with anyone interested in a trade so it never hurts to ask.

And in regards to my inventory, you can always add things from it, I really don't mind, just don't be offended if I say no, it is inventory for a reason. Most things are there because they are either in or are going to be in a deck, right now I have one T2 and six EDH decks, just to give you an idea of what I am shopping for.

sounds good.  I'm going to an event this weekend with my Standard deck but after this weekend I am dismantling it so the revs I have will be for trade.  We good to start a trade and complete it on like sunday?

At your service sir, I have 5 active trades still be discussed so if you have any special interests I would ask that you put them in the trade chat so I am more conservative with flinging certain things around.

Have three trades in progress for sphinx's but none closed yet, please keep your trades coming, I really appreciate it smile

First successful Sphinx trade logged, thanks for the offers folks, keep them coming!

Still looking for trades, only managed one sphinx's so far