Topic: Missing Card from Database

Hey guys. I was putting together a Planechase deck and was adding my planes cards when I noticed you guys are missing one from the database. It wouldn't even come up. Name of the card is Tember City.

Here's a link to the card: http://magiccards.info/query?q=tember+c … mp;s=cname

Thanks! smile

Re: Missing Card from Database

This card is still missing from the database. Is there a better place to report these kinds of issues? I don't mean to sound impatient (I know you guys are probably working on more pressing issues), but I just want to make sure I'm reporting this in the right place.

that looks like a promo card, which are not currently part of their database

Same case for many of the token/emblem cards. I would like to see these added.

The answer to your question has already been addressed in this sticky topic.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

ajvasta wrote:

that looks like a promo card, which are not currently part of their database

Actually, they have quite a few promo cards in their database. I was able to add all of the other promo Planeschase cards to my deck. This was the only one they didn't have.

Thank you for the response HikingStick. Sorry I missed that post. At least now I understand why the card isn't in the database and know who I need to contact about the missing information. smile

Update: For the record, I went to TCGPlayer and looked up Tember City. They do have that card. And all of the other cards from that set is being pushed by their API to Deckbox -- so I'm not sure where the breakdown is occurring that is preventing Tember City from showing up in Deckbox's database. I have, however, sent TCGPlayer feedback letting them know that it is happening. So hopefully they will be able to fix whatever problem is causing it.

Last edited by Amythyst (2013-04-28 12:38:55)