Topic: Why are the totals on the export not the same?

Hi,

I've already posted a topic for this, but as i still didn't had an answer i am going to post it again, but this time with the data in it, so you guys can see what is going on...
I am not planning to check card by card what is going on (as it are 36K+ cards)

As attachment i've added the export, as an excel with formulas in order to check the data of the export and a screenshot of the website so you can see what is going on...

I hope you guys can give me a reason for this or a solution smile

Thanks

Post's attachments

MtG.zip 1.44 mb, 1 downloads since 2013-03-12 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Why are the totals on the export not the same?

*bump*

What pricing model do you have set in your profile: TCGPlayer Low, Average, or High? I believe the export only does the Average.  If those values don't match up, Sebi will need to look into it.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

I've attached all the needed files for you to see the answer to your question!
Why don't you download it? (it states never been downloaded...)
the export has all three in them, i attached the export and a screenshot from the website showing the average...

they don't match...

neither does maximum or minimum...

Last edited by YouryDW (2013-04-27 12:56:56)

I often am accessing this site from my phone, so it is not very suited to viewing detailed attachments.  If the amounts do not line up, it is out of my hands, and we will need to wait for Sebi or Catinca to chime in.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Thank you for reporting this. It was sadly a serious bug in our inventory value calculations.

Please see the thread we posted in announcements for further details: http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8800