Topic: [Closed]

Looking to power up my new Standard grixis aggro control deck. I have most of the aggro from my old Rakdos aggro but I need some older RTR and GTC control stuff to fill out the DGM stuff I already have.

I am also accepting trades on suggestions for that deck.

I am not accepting trades for DGM stuff yet, I have a bunch on pre-order and want to see what I will pull.

Thank you all for your time!

Need:
x2 Deathrite (inventory is open to deathrite)

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-05-02 21:53:45)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: [Closed]

AmarusCameron wrote:

Looking to power up my new Standard grixis aggro control deck. I have most of the aggro from my old Rakdos aggro but I need some older RTR and GTC control stuff to fill out the DGM stuff I already have.

I am also excepting trades on suggestions for that deck.

I am not excepting trades for DGM stuff yet, I have a bunch on pre-order and want to see what I will pull.

Thank you all for your time!

I think you mean accepting tongue

No I totally meant excpeting >_<

Good god man learn to english!!!

*edit* /sarcasm (at me)

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-04-30 16:15:22)

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Two trades already, thank you guys

Updated needs

More updated needs, with a list

Will you trade anything out of your inventory? I have a lot of stuff on your wishlist.

As long as it isn't: ulamog, emrakul, kozilek, linvala, iona, or my swords...then i will at least entertain the trade. I will only trade that stuff if something of equal value is on the table.

Got all my steam vents, thanks guys.

Now I just need a Jace and two deathright and I will be right as rain