Topic: W: MM Blinkmoth Nexus

Just throwing this out there to see if there is any interest...

Might be willing to trade my Darksteel playset of Blinkmoth Nexus for a playset of the Modern Masters version (really like the new art) plus maybe a couple Modern Masters Kitchen Finks (or maybe an Aether Vial) to even out the values.

If there is any interest please feel free to open a trade with me! Thanks for looking. big_smile

Re: W: MM Blinkmoth Nexus

I've got a foil and non-foil nexus for trade, in any (not ug) your swords and batterskull. Let me know if you are interested.

http://pwp.wizards.com/7213934249/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Sorry, not looking to move any of my swords or batterskull. Also not much interest in obtaining foils of the blinkmoth. Thanks for the offer though.

got blink moth! I'll check your TL

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Yeah, that is why I deleted my post lol. Also saw your tradelist, it's pretty sparse so I will hold on to mine for now, thanks though.

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Still looking for anyone who prefers the Darksteel Blinkmoths (have a playset) that would like to trade me their MM versions. Please feel free to start a trade if interested and thanks in advance for looking!