Topic: W: Mana Reflection/Prismatic Omen/Beast Within H: TL/Inv.

Gentlemen, I have a couple decks that could use some mana fixing so I'm looking for the first two cards (a couple copies if possible) and I have three EDH decks that have green in them and Beast Within is great removal so I could use three of them.

I have that I will trade from inventory, but I don't want to generate any false impressions here, though I do really need these cards I am not trading my Rise of the Eldrazi Mythics,Color Swords, or Fetches for them. I mean they are cool cards, but not that cool.

As always thank you for your time!

Mana Reflection x3
Prismatic Omen x3
Beast Within x3

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: W: Mana Reflection/Prismatic Omen/Beast Within H: TL/Inv.

Goodmorning Deckbox!

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Howdy gents, it's that time again!

Rise and shine Deckbox!

Meh...I dont wanna...

But it's a beautiful day! And magic cards are singing their need to be traded...can't you hear them?

Anyone...mana reflections? Anyone, anyone? Bueller? Bueller?