Topic: Bug: Dropdowns (Move from/to Sideboard) not functioning correctly

This issue occurs on a regular basis - and on more than one PC and in more than one browser.

In short: The red button that allows you to move card from the maindeck to the sideboard (and vice-versa) stops functioning after a while and the only way I get the issue to go away is to reload the page, upon which it works for a little while and then breaks again. I have not as of yet managed to figure out exactly what action causes this behavior but it does seem to be specific to that function (checking one or more cards and then clicking on the 'Card Actions' tab above the decklist also does not bring up the menu as expected.

Other than the bug the website is a joy to use - Thanks for a fantastic service!

Re: Bug: Dropdowns (Move from/to Sideboard) not functioning correctly

I've seen this as well.  The action that causes the behavior is when you open a popup for a card to edit the quantity for your inventory/tradelist/wishlist/whatever and then apply a change. 

Not entirely sure why that is, something to do with reloading the card table and not reapplying the click binding, or something like that maybe.