Topic: Have full art zendikar lands

Hello I have about 20-25 full art zendikar lands, I value these at $1 unless they're by artist john avon which I value at $1.50 Please let me know if your interested and i'll look through your list

Re: Have full art zendikar lands

TBittenbender wrote:

Hello I have about 20-25 full art zendikar lands, I value these at $1 unless they're by artist john avon which I value at $1.50 Please let me know if your interested and i'll look through your list

How many Mountains, Plains, and Swamps do you have? i may be inerested in those.

Do you have any of the following?
Zendikar Forest #249
Zendikar Island #236
Zendikar Mountain #244
Zendikar Plains #233
Zendikar Swamp #239

only 1 plains, mostly I have islands and forests.

from the ones I could find I have 2-islands #236

If you could provide a list of what you have that would be awesome. I may very well be interested.

Don't care about lists, don't care what you have or don't have. I'll take the lot. Whatever isn't spoken for, I'll take it.

Thanks!

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

I think I just got pwned.

Kammikaze wrote:

I think I just got pwned.

We all did...damn rich people!!!>:D just joking...or am i? O.o

Well I like all the zendikar artwork, and I save a bit of money each paycheck just for this sort of thing =P

I'm working on changing all basic lands to zendikar full art so if anyone has any they want to offload for cash or cards let me know big_smile

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

AmarusCameron wrote:

Well I like all the zendikar artwork, and I save a bit of money each paycheck just for this sort of thing =P

I'm working on changing all basic lands to zendikar full art so if anyone has any they want to offload for cash or cards let me know big_smile

My girlfriend has like 4 or 5 forests if that interests you.  We don't use green here ever haha send me a trade discussion if you'd like them

Sounds good to me smile

AmarusCameron wrote:

I've got some I'd like to sell - how many are you after?

If the last guy trying to sell/trade me some falls through, I will hit you up. Otherwise I need to hold off, see how many I actually bought, put them in decks and see what's left.