Topic: H: foil Blood Crypt, Doubling Season, Lily otV, others. W: Clique,tarn

Hi!  I'm currently looking to complete my first Modern deck and am especially looking for Vendilion Cliques, Cryptic Commands, and Scalding Tarns.
I have the following which might be of interest:
-foil Blood Crypt (RTR)
-Doubling Season (Modern Masters)
-Cavern of Souls
-Thundermaw Hellkite (x3)
-Liliana of the Veil (x2)
As well as other things on my trade list.  I also have a Russian Cavern of Souls that I might be persuaded to part with, though I'm rather fond of it. 

I'm also looking to finish my Maelstrom Wanderer EDH deck, but that's a much lower priority.

Thanks for looking!

Edit: no longer need cryptics and Jitte is gone.  Still looking for more Vendilion Cliques, Scalding Tarns, and Misty Rainforests.  Added Liliana of the Veils.

Last edited by jackistired (2013-07-25 21:31:45)

Re: H: foil Blood Crypt, Doubling Season, Lily otV, others. W: Clique,tarn

Interested in your shardless agent, let me know if you see anything for it smile

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

I have a command, starting conversation

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Conversation started, Unstable.  Looks good, Amarus.  I will try to get back to anyone I missed after I get home.

I don't have a Tarn and my Clique is about to go, but I'm interested in your foil Crypt.  Let me know.

I greatly appreciate your interest, WordOfCommander, but I'm really hoping to trade it as a part of a package for a clique, tarn, or rainforest.