Topic: Trade Feedback for Non-Trades

Why can we leave feedback for people that we haven't traded with? Apparently, you can start a trade with someone and then cancel it, and still be able to leave feedback. It seems to me that this allows people to artificially heighten their feedback scores to any level, which essentially makes the feedback score system worthless. Imagine someone with 200+ positive feedback that requests you to send first, then disappears without sending 'your' cards from the trade. This is a serious flaw and should be changed ASAP.

Last edited by BetweenWalls (2013-07-25 19:10:59)

Re: Trade Feedback for Non-Trades

If I remeber correctly the only feed back that effects your score is completed trades or trades that have been accepted and the address have been exchanged. If a trade is started and then canceled feed back can be left but it will not effect the over all feedback score. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

ScottmLev wrote:

If I remeber correctly the only feed back that effects your score is completed trades or trades that have been accepted and the address have been exchanged. If a trade is started and then canceled feed back can be left but it will not effect the over all feedback score. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this.

This should be correct.  It will still appear on your trade page, but it won't affect your actual score.

Ah, good.