Topic: When somebody want to trade, but doesn't have anything you want...

What do you go for? What's good trade fodder? I hate turning down trades for stuff that I don't want anyway, just because they don't have the stuff I'm looking for right now, or worse yet, the stuff that I'm already getting in another trade.

Thanks,
David

Re: When somebody want to trade, but doesn't have anything you want...

For me I just politely say I do not see anything I need at the moment. Much I say when I need to turn one down.

I agree with ShadowStrike, unless you are having a hard time getting rid of a card you think will drop in price you can just wait as there are plenty of people looking for what you have.

you can also maybe pick up things you might not need but know is easy to trade for stuff you do need/want

chard19 wrote:

you can also maybe pick up things you might not need but know is easy to trade for stuff you do need/want

That's the essence of his question.  He wants to know what are good trade fodders.

Appreantly Tectonic Edges are good trade fodder, as are the ever popular Zendi Full Art Lands.

What's so cool about Tec Edges?

MyRevival wrote:

Appreantly Tectonic Edges are good trade fodder, as are the ever popular Zendi Full Art Lands.

What's so cool about Tec Edges?

It's very good in modern.

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

They are the closest thing to Wastland Modern has right now. They are played alot in Death & Taxes since you can activate multiples of them in same turn to blow up multiple lands.

Fetchlands, shocklands are always great to trade for because someone will always want them.

Helios52 wrote:

They are the closest thing to Wastland Modern has right now. They are played alot in Death & Taxes since you can activate multiples of them in same turn to blow up multiple lands.

Pretty much this smile I run 1x mainboard and 2x sideboard in my custom BUG list because it kills tron and also punishes greedy mana bases

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself