Re: Selling Collection (Singles)

Just a heads up, selling at double TCGmid is insane (asking me for $25 for two Spellskites.)  I'd love to buy some of these cards but your pricing is the most expensive on the internet.

Nahhnope wrote:

Just a heads up, selling at double TCGmid is insane (asking me for $25 for two Spellskites.)  I'd love to buy some of these cards but your pricing is the most expensive on the internet.

I cancelled a trade for the same reason

Starcity has MM boxes for $300. You're charging $100 more than starcitygames.com?

Nahhnope wrote:

I miss calculated the price and doubled the total by accident. My prices are  probably the least expensive on the internet.  You are welcome to open up the trade again.

atomicashes wrote:

I cancelled a trade for the same reason

I offered you a fair price for the cards you wanted that was certainly cheaper than what you can get through TCGplayer.

anubomb wrote:

Starcity has MM boxes for $300. You're charging $100 more than starcitygames.com?

Yes. I'm probably going to sit on these for a while at this price tongue.

I thought he was completely reasonable.

Interested in:
1x Batterskull
1x Phantasmal Image
3x Through the Breech

Start up a trade

I only trade domestically, thanks!
Always trading for guru or judge foil lands.
Buying Thread | Reddit MTG Trade Thread | Tradelist | Wishlist

Kaskade wrote:

I miss calculated the price and doubled the total by accident. My prices are  probably the least expensive on the internet.  You are welcome to open up the trade again.

Ahhh you should have said something when I was like "Are you kidding me??"  I'll reopen a trade!

Just chiming in here:

Bought twice, rather large purchases both times.  Nothing but a good experience.

{bump}
8/14/13

EDIT

I'm not sure what is up with the recent wave of people asking me to generate invoices for them but please note that I will not do this. I tried messing with that stuff the first time someone asked and it was nothing but a page of 99999 questions and boxes that I don't really want to fill out.

I accept payment via the "purchase goods/services" (non-gift) option on the main page of paypal. You enter an email and amount and the money gets sent - simple and fast.

Last edited by Kaskade (2013-08-14 15:25:41)

Interested in LP Jitte and NM Wurmcoil, discussion started

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Sell to Canada already!

BUMP:  Added a lot of new cards.

Bump 9/3/13

BUMP 9/6/13