Topic: Zen Fetches - Buying o_o

Hi everyone. I am interested in purchasing Zen fetches with cash o_o (within USA only). I'll buy them for 60% of TCGmid and will cover your shipping costs as well! Paypal is fine too. Please let me know smile thanks!

Last edited by GnomGnomGnom (2013-08-15 07:45:46)

Re: Zen Fetches - Buying o_o

Just so you know,

Misty's are $50 mid, and $44 low, you're asking to buy for $30 (ebay sells $42-$44)
Tarn's are $53 mid, and $47.50 low, you're asking to buy for $32 (ebay sells $44-$49)

I'm just stating this so you don't waste your time low-balling for cards that have been on the rise for the past few months...

60% of TCGplayer mid only works for cards that aren't in high demand.  Fetches are a whole other story.  You could probably buy some for 80% of mid.  Good luck.

To pose their growing value:

A full set of 20 fetches in June cost me $454 dollars. (The low price was $484 and the mid was $554)

Since then the low price for the 20 is approximately $721 and the mid is $816 (60% of mid is $490)

The set has gone up $250 in just over 2 months. They're still going up.

Ultimately I'm agreeing with grossoggodeckbox 80% is tough, 85% is likely.

What the hell they're still going up? $53 for a Scalding Tarn is absurd..

Delandel wrote:

What the hell they're still going up? $53 for a Scalding Tarn is absurd..

I still don't get how this surprised people  hmm They are a requirement to play modern or legacy competitively and are arguably the 2nd best lands ever printed behind the ABUR Dual lands. The zendikar fetches specifically will continue to rise in price until a reprint as modern becomes a more popular format

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself