Topic: H: Old RAV Block Shocks / JTMS W: Foil Shocks / RTR&GTC Shocks

Hi everyone, I have a pile of old shocks I want to trade towards RTR&GTC shocks or foil RTR&GTC shocks.  I upgraded my cube's from RAV block shocks to Foil RTRs so I have no use for the old ones.  I also had some old ones I was using for decks that also got swapped out recently.

I have:
1x each Breeding Pool / Hallowed Fountain / Watery Grave / Steam Vents / Overgrown Tomb (signed)
2x Blood Crypt
2x Temple Garden
3x Sacred Foundry
3x Godless Shrine
8x Stomping Ground

I also have an extra JTMS that I would be willing to trade into shocks.  I'd probably want some additional value on this since I am trading down, but it is up for grabs.

I'm not specific on which I want, I can use any and all.

Lastly, always willing to trade for the foils on my wishlist.  Thanks!

Re: H: Old RAV Block Shocks / JTMS W: Foil Shocks / RTR&GTC Shocks

Just wondering if you're valuing the RTR and Original shocks the  same or are wanting so even the gap.

I'm going to want to even the gap.  I'm not looking to trade $15 cards for $10 cards just because. neutral

Thought so. Just wanted to make sure. I like someof the old art, but not that much. Good luck!

Bump.

What kind of value are you looking for on the JTMS for the shocks? By that, I mean, about how much trade in shocks are you looking for to get the JTMS out of your hands?

Last edited by namartia (2013-08-23 01:32:27)

Maybe around $160 tcgmid (close to the price before FTV:20 was announced and where I think he will head again soon once people realize they hate FTV foiling).

Do you only want RTR/GTC shocks if they are towards the JTMS or the original shocks?

Not necessarily, why?

Actinide wrote:

Maybe around $160 tcgmid (close to the price before FTV:20 was announced and where I think he will head again soon once people realize they hate FTV foiling).

good luck with asking 20% above current price

Actinide wrote:

I'd be willing to offer $140 in shocks including a foil Godless Shrine. Open up a trade with me if you would accept. $160 is out of the question, even for a trade up.

Actinide wrote:

Not necessarily, why?

Because i have 4x godless shrine, but im not interested in old shocks. I'm interested in 4x new sacred foundry.