Topic: Add cards to deck / Remove from tradelist

I find it hard to make new decks out of my cards, and removing those card from my tradelist ('cause i won't trade cards i'm playing with).
For now, when i change my decks, or makes new ones, i need to note down cards i add and remove so i can then adjust my tradelist in a second time.

Would it be possible to simply add the 'tradelist' column to the page we use to make/edit decks?

Re: Add cards to deck / Remove from tradelist

Hi,
Is there any progress for a feature like this? It would make thing so much easier, and I know a lot of people would really like this.

I guess more votes would make deckbox developers a better reason to add this functionality.
Tell the peoples you know to vote here, i guess that's all we could do, as users.

BTW, i know i didn't see the source code, but this seems a trivial change...
Since the columns we see can be configurable, those who don't wanna see this additional one wouldn't be bothered.

This would be awesome.  Please implement!

It will be up to Sebi to decide whether or not this feature is considered.  The community is still waiting on a major overhaul of the trade interface.  My guess is that we'll next see an update around year end (over the holidays), as that's been the time of year he typically gets out the significant updates.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.