Topic: [Bug] Searing Spear makes deck not be "Standard"

Hello, Searing Spear should be Standard legal.
But when I add it to my deck, the deck doesn't show up as "Standard" anymore. (Not even modern/legacy/...).

Re: [Bug] Searing Spear makes deck not be "Standard"

I'm not sure it is related specifically to Searing Spear.  Both decks I created today (one mono red with Searing Spear, and one black-white extort deck) show up without the "Standard" or "Modern" labels.

[The BW deck I referenced is at http://deckbox.org/sets/383898].

EDIT: added end square bracket.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

I think also other cards remove the "Standard". I will test it later which other card/cards

I can confirm the issue w/ Searing Spear. I thought I was losing my mind smile

edit: Other cards that break it are Experiment One, Mizzium Mortars, Zhur-Taa Druid.

Last edited by JLowe (2013-05-24 18:37:52)

All of the decks I've made post DGM release have not shown the deck type. All new decks display "This is a complete [GW] deck." instead of "This is a complete [GW] Standard deck."

Any decks made during Gatecrash were showing Modern / Standard etc. If I edit a Gatecrash era deck it loses its type description and displays the above description. The one deck type that is displaying correctly is EDH when modified. Even my pauper deck lost its pauper classification when I edited it after DGM release.

Sorry about this old issue, we had some small problem with the legality of Gatecrash when importing it.

Decks should now be again correctly tagged.