Bump.

Re: W: 1 Goyf; H: JTMS, Sealed FTVs, list

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Any chance you'd trade any of your Bobs in your inventory?  I have a minty-mint MMA Goyf as well as a bunch of other sweet Modern/Legacy cards that you're looking for, if that's the case.

Thanks!

marumari wrote:

Any chance you'd trade any of your Bobs in your inventory?  I have a minty-mint MMA Goyf as well as a bunch of other sweet Modern/Legacy cards that you're looking for, if that's the case.

Thanks!

Sorry, can't break playset.

Fair enough.  You know where to find me if you change your mind.  smile

Bump.

I have a mint goyf i just opened in a box of MM last week, send me a proposal if you're interested

morph66 wrote:

I have a mint goyf i just opened in a box of MM last week, send me a proposal if you're interested

Don't want to send $140 worth of cards to a new trader without DC.

DC?

No worries though, if you wait till next week i'll have triple the feedback from what I have going this week. Also not exactly making 10$ trades. But I totally understand your point of view.

Last edited by morph66 (2013-09-27 15:01:17)

morph66 wrote:

DC?

Delivery confirmation.

Neokarasu wrote:
morph66 wrote:

DC?

Delivery confirmation.

oh yeah for sure, no offence but i don't really want to send a 140$ card to anyone without delivery conformation. It's not like a long time user can't play off they never received cards either. If anything if something goes awry, a person with alot of feedback has an easier time pulling off the "I didn't get my end" angle.

I think he meant that, for USA traders at least, it costs $10-$15 for tracking/DC to Canada and we have no way to make sure the package is tracked once it crosses the border as it is up to the Canadian postal service to continue the tracking, which they often do not do.

Last edited by UnstableFlux (2013-09-27 15:06:43)

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

morph66 wrote:
Neokarasu wrote:
morph66 wrote:

DC?

Delivery confirmation.

oh yeah for sure, no offence but i don't really want to send a 140$ card to anyone without delivery conformation. It's not like a long time user can't play off they never received cards either. If anything if something goes awry, a person with alot of feedback has an easier time pulling off the "I didn't get my end" angle.

Then we couldn't trade as the cost of DC to Canada is far more expensive than I would want to spend.

Last edited by Neokarasu (2013-09-27 15:07:28)

UnstableFlux wrote:

I think he meant that, for USA traders at least, it costs $10-$15 for tracking/DC to Canada and we have no way to make sure the package is tracked once it crosses the border as it is up to the Canadian postal service to continue the tracking.

ah ok, i didn't know that. I've only used tracking once within canada on my first trade and it cost 14$ Can't imagine what the U.s tracking would cost... Point is moot I suppose.

Bump.