Topic: Adding a card with multiple versions in one set

I'm trying to add Urza's tower from antiquities but it is the common version, it is only showing the option to add the uncommon version. Is there an option i am not seeing?

Edit for clarity - I mean adding it to inventory

Last edited by TiltLock (2013-10-08 23:59:44)

Re: Adding a card with multiple versions in one set

the urza's lands from antiquities were all commons. In other sets, they were uncommons.

Thanks for the reply, is the page wrong?

http://deckbox.org/mtg/Urza's%20Tower

Is there a way to change which picture shows in the inventory?

edit-for some reason the link wont work but if you search for urza's tower it shows the error, is there some way to report it so it gets fixed?

Last edited by TiltLock (2013-10-09 00:51:55)

unfortunately, you can NOT mark which version of a common (IE Urza's Tower that has 4 different pictures). If someone asks for it, just inform them which one it is.

The links that are provided for the card is the standard one from MTG database.

Yeah, like mrturk1001 said, there is only one picture on here for all the versions.

I have been looking for a Chronicles edition of Urza's Power Plant for some time now which has the bug on it. Whenever I see that someone has a Chronicles edition of a Power Plant I just add it to the trade and then I message them to ask them which art work is on the card. If it's not the right one I delete it from the trade. Sometimes the other person will describe it and sometimes they will send me a link to a googled picture of the one that they have. ..... So far no one has the picture I need. It's a bit of a stumbling block when it comes to trying to find the right person to trade with for the one you want, but I am hopeful that I will get the version I need one day.

Pixel_Pixie wrote:

Yeah, like mrturk1001 said, there is only one picture on here for all the versions.

I have been looking for a Chronicles edition of Urza's Power Plant for some time now which has the bug on it. Whenever I see that someone has a Chronicles edition of a Power Plant I just add it to the trade and then I message them to ask them which art work is on the card. If it's not the right one I delete it from the trade. Sometimes the other person will describe it and sometimes they will send me a link to a googled picture of the one that they have. ..... So far no one has the picture I need. It's a bit of a stumbling block when it comes to trying to find the right person to trade with for the one you want, but I am hopeful that I will get the version I need one day.

You might find better results if you post in some of the trade forums, detailing the card(s) you are seeking.  You can also add a note to your profile.

When I've been trying to get (or move) specific cards, I've found that more productive than sending out 30 different trade inquiries.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.