Topic: *Emergency Trading Request* H:standard W:standard

I haven't updated my tradelist yet since it's really not useful for me unless I have someone in here that comes forward willing to help me with what I am trying to achieve. I own the cards for myself and 2 friends, we play from my collection as a group and prizes and what not just go into to more cards for all of us, this makes it a lot easier for the three of us to always play the decks we want to be playing, and have a good time.

Now next weekend there is an SCG open in my area, SCG Seattle, and we aren't too happy with the three decks we have put together, thinking they might not be well positioned for the metagame we will encounter at that event.

We have, Bant Control, BWR 'Mythic' Midrange, and Wr White Weenie (splash boros charm) and I am willing to trade any and all of these cards for the decks we would like to play, right now.

NOTABLE HAVE:
4 Blood Crypt
4 Breeding Pool
8 Sacred Foundry
4 Temple Garden
4 Temple of Mystery
4 Temple of Triumph
3 Chained to the Rocks
4 Dreadbore
3 Rakdos's Return
4 Anger of the Gods
4 Detention Sphere
4 Frontline Medic
3 Spear of Heliod
3 Sphinx's Revelation
4 Advent of the Wurm
4 Supreme Verdict
1 Aurelia, the Warleader
http://deckbox.org/sets/502658

But here is the catch, I can't make a trade at all unless it's for 90%+ of these cards because if I can't get the cards for those decks, we will need the decks we currently have to battle it out. I would also need to work out a deal with you to pay for speedy shipping since I would need these cards before I go to work on Friday this week. (I don't even know if this is possible) UNLESS you live in the Portland/Seattle/ Tacoma area and we could arrange a meet.

WANTS:
1 Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
2 Temple of Abandon
4 Thoughtseize
4 Ash Zealot
3 Domri Rade
4 Hero's Downfall
4 Nightveil Specter
4 Thassa, God of the Sea
4 Master of Waves
1 Obzedat, Ghost Council
http://deckbox.org/sets/502655

tl;dr: looking to do a large trade, with either quick shipping or a physical meeting so that my friends and I can be on top of our game at the SCG this next weekend.

Hope to hear from y'all soon.

- Simon

Re: *Emergency Trading Request* H:standard W:standard

I might be able to help.  I have some of what you're in need of, but not all of it.  Open a trade with me if you think I'll be able to help out. smile

Thanks I really need this to work out, I just texted everyone in my city. I'm looking at your list now.

last call on this post?

I've got a master of waves for trade if we can work something out, I can have it shipped by tomorrow.