Topic: H: Scrubland, LoTV, Stifle, List W: Damaged/Played Modern/Legacy Cards

Looking to get into legacy.  If anyone has cards that aren't in great condition, I'll trade for them.  I can either trade for them straight up, or if you would like to trade a damaged/played version of a card plus value for my NM version, that's fine with me.

My tradelist includes the following cards that are readily available:
Stifle
Boros Reckoner
2x Stomping Ground
Nylea

The following cards are NM and I will trade for worse condition versions (all other inventory is also available towards this)
Tundra
Jace, the Mind Sculptor (FTV20 Version, SP condition)
4x Misty Rainforest
3x Verdant Catacombs
3x Marsh Flats
3x Vendilion Clique
3x Geist of Saint Traft
2x Snapcaster Mage
1x Sword of Fire and Ice
1x Sword of Feast and Famine
1x Umezawa's Jitte
4x Noble Hierarch
3x Elspeth, Knight-Errant
1x Flusterstorm

Specific Wants:
Force of Will
All dual lands
Flooded Strand
3x Stoneforge Mystic
3x Thoughtseize
Candelabra (I know this probably won't happen)

I will also trade for any other legacy staple cards.  Send me an offer and we can discuss.  Thanks for looking!

Last edited by mboyarsky (2013-10-24 21:15:50)

Re: H: Scrubland, LoTV, Stifle, List W: Damaged/Played Modern/Legacy Cards

Interested in the Scrubland! I have a Misty Rainforest, my tradelists, and some other select inventory items available that I could put towards it. Let me know if you think we could work something out smile

When you say "The following cards are NM and I will trade for worse condition versions (all other inventory is also available towards this)" do you mean you have them or are trading for them? My impression is trading but I want to be sure. If it is the case that you have them I think we can work out a good deal for both of us smile

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

When you say "The following cards are NM and I will trade for worse condition versions (all other inventory is also available towards this)" do you mean you have them or are trading for them? My impression is trading but I want to be sure. If it is the case that you have them I think we can work out a good deal for both of us

What I mean is that if, for example, you had a HP misty rainforest and you wanted a NM one, I would trade you my NM one for your HP one plus value.

I'll look at your stuff and try to start a discussion.

I have an SP Legends Karakas, an MP/HP Tundra that I'd be happy to trade up for, and an MP Taiga available.  I'm certainly interested in trading for the NM Tundra, SP Scrubland, and the Misty Rainforest.

I also have a Living Death, that I notice on your wishlist.

Anyways, hit me up if you're interested at all.  Thanks!

I will start conversation with you later tonight to see if we can work something out.  Thanks for the interest.

Are you only trading the Jace, etc, for worse condition copies? I'm interested in FTV Jaces but would rather not trade normal Jaces for them. I have some of your wants, such as Karakas and FoW (both Italian though), and several duals.

I have an extra misty, marsh flats , a foil SoFaF and a textless cryptic command, all NM, send me a trade offer if interested

Are you only trading the Jace, etc, for worse condition copies? I'm interested in FTV Jaces but would rather not trade normal Jaces for them. I have some of your wants, such as Karakas and FoW (both Italian though), and several duals.

For the JTMS, yes, I'm only interested in trading for worse condition copies.  For almost all non-tradelist inventory, that's where I stand, but I certainly would consider trading some of those for the right offer.

Updated with pictures of scrublands.

Updated.  Thanks for the interest so far!